Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Please Pray!

Samuel's court date is tomorrow, the 22nd, in Ethiopia. Since Ethiopia is 10 hours ahead of us please pray today that the people who need to be at that appt. will be there and that the judge will find favor with us and our paperwork and approve things to move ahead. We are so aware of each day we are missing with him and if the judge does not approve things now that means at least a 2-3 week delay and possibly more. If he does approve things we should travel before the end of May. I may not know what happens at this court date for up to a week but I will post as soon as I know!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Will pray! Keep us posted!
Rachel

Anna Morrison said...

you are in my thoughts today. praying for a smooth approval.

Troy said...

not sure if you heard anything yet but we've been praying for you.