Monday, May 4, 2009
Back on Waiting List
Mike and I have been so blessed by our community of friends as we have grieved the loss of Samuel. Thank you so much. We continue to grieve even while we trust God for what is next. He has given us peace about going back on the wait lists. So, we are now in the #1 positions on the boy and the sibling lists. They have a huge waiting list for girls and few for boys and we have been preparing for a boy so we felt good about not going back on the girl list. We have added a few other stipulations that could slow down the referral process but it seems likely that we could receive a referral by the end of the month. We shall see. Please continue to pray with us for Samuels well being and for God's will in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad God has opened your heart so that you are ready to accept another beautiful child/referral soon. I can't wait to see the rest of your journey!
Theresa
Karin- Hello! We are awaiting our little one from ET w/ AGCI as well! We are also in WA! We love finding others from our little corner of the world. Not sure if you're on the listserv, but feel free to email anytime. Blessings as the Lord leads you to your next sweet one! -Cassie
I am just reading your blog for the first time, and I am sorry about Samuel and know God has a perfect plan for you and your family.
We are No. 6 on the boy list and 23 on the girls.
Praying for you.
www.promiseinethiopia.blogspot.com
www.stammfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment