The Lord has been so good to us as He has prepared us to receive new news for our adoption journey even while mourning the loss of Samuel.
So we are ready to embark on our new journey. We have accepted a new referral for a BABY BOY! We did not start this journey picturing a baby yet it feels right and we are going for it. Our heads are spinning at the thought of night feedings, bottles, car seats, crying, pacifiers, rockers and all! It feels like an amazingly sweet gift from God. His given name is Moges and he is 2 months old today. If things go as is likely we should bring him home before the end of summer. If things go otherwise.........well, as we have already learned, anything could happen. Yet, we are choosing to celebrate and prepare and leave the rest to the Lord.
6 comments:
Oh Joy! I am so excited for you! Blessings on this great news! You are in our prayers!
So very happy for you. Enjoy cloud 9 for awhile!
I am celebrating for you! What an amazing time for you! :-)
Rejoicing with you!
I wanted to tell you, we just started the foster care and adoption classes here in NC. Think of you from time to time. I like checking in on you and your family.
Much Love~
Congratulations to you all!
It was fun meeting you at Chelan!! Looking forward to hearing good news about a court date SOON!!!
-Suzi
Post a Comment