Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moges is Home!




We are exhausted beyond what I can describe but so happy to be home with our whole family. I will post again soon but wanted you all to see that Moges is home. He is healthy, happy and such a joy to all of us. Moges means "grace" and he is certainly a gift that we did nothing to deserve.

7 comments:

Matt said...

He looks great! I hope your bodies recover quickly. Those first couple days can be rough.

Amber Weiseth said...

He is amazing! What a beautiful family.

The Redman's said...

Welcome home!!! Great to see the ADORABLE pictures!

Eastiopians said...

Cute Cute Cute! Welcome Home!

Theresa

missy said...

could he be any cuter???? welcome home. what a precious gift of god! love the picture of the kids together.

Carrie said...

He is absolutely precious! So happy you are home and I pray your adjustment as a family and this time together is blessed. So happy for you!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful gift from God! He is adorable!