Monday, August 24, 2009

Five Months Old!




There has been so much stirring in my heart as I continue to process our time in Ethiopia and the extreme poverty there. I hope to do a post soon to talk about some of that. In the meantime I thought I would share some fresh pics of Mo taken on August 19th - 5 month birthday!

3 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Oh my Karin, he has gotten SO BIG! I can't believe it... he is as cute as ever. Miss you and look forward to hearing you post about Ethiopia.

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!!! :)

Paul and DeeDee said...

Oh karin you have to make the slow cooker pulled pork....I made the sandwiches the first night and then used the rest of the meat to make the enchiladas (which were a little more work) the next night....we had plenty of leftovers from both for lunches so it should feed your family of 6 no problem!