Friday, October 23, 2009

October in Review (and we haven't even reached Halloween yet!)

Mo Mo is 7 months old!!
I was co-chairperson of the girl's school's scholastic book fair. It just ended today (whew!) ~ it was tons of fun and exhausting. This is my Clifford debut! Maria is not in this family pic ~ she was about 10 feet away with her fingers in her mouth too afraid of Clifford to approach!
....slices of Heaven in everyday life...
Mo bonding with his grandparents ~ here with Mike's parents ~ Grandma Shari and Grandpa Dave
Mo appropriately bundled for the many soccer games!
LOTS of Soccer - here the ball is headed straight for Silas!
Mo is getting more time to bond with grandparents. Here he is with my parents, known as Gram and Papa
Kate and I made a day trip to Seattle to see Wicked. It was an amazing time with my drama driven daughter and it was totally............you guessed it! (Remember this in a couple weeks when I post Halloween pics!)

2 comments:

missy said...

looks like you've been having an eventful fall with lots of fun and cuteness!

Tisha Alexander said...

Awesome!!!! What a great fall you guys are having. Mo is getting SO big. I can't believe it. Miss you guys...