We are a Guatemalan, Ethiopian, American family loving each other through the messes in this crazy life adventure.
soooo cute!! I like how he almost jumps! :)
This is adorable!!!!!!!! I love his face when everyone cheers for him. You have such a precious family! :)
It was so special to be in on MMA's special day yesterday in court...and the goodies and lattes and chocolate afterwards TOGETHER was almost magical. Love you guys!
Silas gave me directions to get here.
Richard and both agree, she does look sassy. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
soooo cute!! I like how he almost jumps! :)
This is adorable!!!!!!!! I love his face when everyone cheers for him. You have such a precious family! :)
It was so special to be in on MMA's special day yesterday in court...and the goodies and lattes and chocolate afterwards TOGETHER was almost magical. Love you guys!
Silas gave me directions to get here.
Richard and both agree, she does look sassy. :)
Post a Comment