Homelife Adventure

We are a Guatemalan, Ethiopian, American family loving each other through the messes in this crazy life adventure.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Daddy's Birthday ~ Feb 18th

We had the most fun lovin on our favorite hubby/daddy last night! We made his favorite food, gave him presents, and the highlight was a song composed and performed by three of his favorite kids, while his other favorite child tried to interfere! : )

A leaf blower - fortunately for me my man doesn't
mind having a bit of a honey-do list! : )


Spicy Thai Noodles

Chocolate Pudding Pie ~ his fav!
Posted by Karin at 10:05 AM

1 comment:

Tisha Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

February 19, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Abbott Family Verse 2011

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." "Ah, Sovereign Lord," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." But the Lord said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you, " declares the Lord. Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I apoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant." Jeremiah 1:5-10

About Me

My photo
Karin
I am a woman with a heart won over by Jesus living the adventure of life with my amazing husband and our 4 kids. Silas is 13 and has returned to full time public school for 8th grade after homeschooling for 6 years. The Lord has also blessed me with our 9 year old cowgirl named Kate, our 8 year old Guatemalan Princess named Maria, and our 2 year old Ethiopian Prince, Moges Michael! I get to share the crazy adventure of parenting with my hunk-a-hubby, Mike.
View my complete profile

Pages

  • Home
  • Silas' Corner

My Blog List

  • Coming Home
    Two years
    8 years ago
  • Myers Family
    November 2014 trip to Emiworo
    11 years ago
  • Anything and Everything
    Hope Chest
    12 years ago
  • God's Will And Grace
    On Being More Intentional...New Tradition
    12 years ago
  • Homeward Bound
    Good Bye Old, Hello New!!
    13 years ago
  • Team Kollar
    Lulu's Par-tea!
    13 years ago
  • The Day to Day
    *Update* New families added
    13 years ago
  • Raising 3 babes in the 3rd world
    IT'S READY!!
    16 years ago
  • Following God To...
    NEW BLOG!
    16 years ago
  • The Story of a Family
    Family Blog
    16 years ago
  • Abba's Warrior Princess
  • Easties & Co.
  • I Take Joy
  • Family life...
  • Then there were 5

A great website to buy Ethiopian and Guatemalan crafts for a cause!

  • Heavenly Treasures

Abbott Family Verse 2010

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own intersts, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, bing in ver nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but make himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death - even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the hightest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:1-11

Abbott Family Verse 2009

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
Romans 12:9-13

Abbott Family Verse 2008

May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love; and may you be able to feel and understand, as all God's children should, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high his love really is; And to experience this love for yourselves, though it is so great that you will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it. And so at last you will be filled up with God himself.
Ephesians 3:17-19 TLB

Followers


Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Current Weather

Addis Ababa

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (15)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • And he is off!!
      • Moges ~ 11 months old today!!
      • Daddy's Birthday ~ Feb 18th
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  December (6)
Simple theme. Theme images by borchee. Powered by Blogger.