




Another Christmas come and gone, whew! Christmas Eve was made complete with Maria's first bloody nose (brought on by bonking heads with Kate) followed by Kate vomitting! Christmas with kids, there is just nothing like it!! Both girls recovered nicely, Maria was mostly concerned with all the blood that got all over her new outfit that she had just unwrapped from Gram. But Gram came to the rescue and the outfit is as good as new! We have counted our blessings of wonderful family to share the holiday with and most importantly, a Saviour who came as a baby to live life fully human yet fully God. Amazing. I feel a bit humbled by the extravagance of our gifts in these days of financial uncertainty and feel the Lord's promptings of ways to reach out in our community and into the world to share our resources of time and money and love to those in need. May God give me (and all of us!) the grace to hear and obey His promptings.
Silas received a flip digital recorder (or something to that effect!) and by the time we left Mike's parents house last night he had put together a little video from our time there!! I am hoping he will get motivitated to add some video to our blog. Makes me realize I better stay on my best behavior because he likes to record in stealth!
Silas received a flip digital recorder (or something to that effect!) and by the time we left Mike's parents house last night he had put together a little video from our time there!! I am hoping he will get motivitated to add some video to our blog. Makes me realize I better stay on my best behavior because he likes to record in stealth!
No comments:
Post a Comment