Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Did I Get Here?


Somehow my new life really hit me this last weekend. I was home with Kate, Maria, Mo while Mike and Silas headed off to JUNIOR HIGH CAMP. What?! I actually get the giggles sometimes when I realize again the fact that I have a baby and a junior higher. The girls got to have their friend, Alex, spend the night and as you can see they had some great girl time. Maria was the ballet queen judge.
Mo pulled this trick on me over the weekend too. I set him down on the bath mat to get the tub ready for his first big boy bath (without baby tub) and he pulled himself up to standing beside me!
He loves taking baths and has recently discovered he always has a friend waiting to talk to him and make silly faces at him in that silver circle thing
Then he just generally is too cute for words as he screams with delight!

2 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Oh Karin, he is adorable. It just saddens me how fast they grow. He looks so big!

You are such a great Mom. I miss you friend... how I WISH we lived closer. I told Monte last night that I would LOVE to visit you at some point.

Paul and DeeDee said...

What?!?! He can NOT be standing yet! MO you stop growing up, you hear me?