Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Funk

I am writing in an attempt to fight against the "Sunday funk" that has seemed to settle on me the last couple weeks. School starts in 3 days. I am stressed. I don't know how to homeschool a 7th grader, 3rd grader, 2nd grader and mother a toddler at the same time. Did I mention we have our house on the market too? Yet, I am trying to cling to what I know to be true. God equips us for what He calls us to and He fills in the gaps.
I got a new camera for my bday but have been having some technical glitches. Hopefully I will be posting lots of pics soon.

2 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

You will do just fine, but I understand your funk. If I can do it, ANYONE can!!! ;) So... when you sell your house you are moving to Indianapolis, RIGHT???? ;)

Carrie said...

I will be praying for you! :) I hope my house is on the market soon too and I feel God wants me to homeschool as well, and that is not always an easy task. Praying it will smooth out soon.