Sunday, September 12, 2010

We are doing it!!





Homeschooling is not for the faint of heart and can be very bittersweet but I have logged in about 4 days so far and the kids are doing great. I will let the pics speak for themselves. : ) We did the traditional first day of school pics out front and they turned out great! A shout out to Tisha, Carrie, and good ol' mom and dad for lots of encouraging words.

3 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

You are right... it is not for the faint of heart and some days it is so hard. But I know it is what the Lord wants for our family, so I keep plugging along!
It looks like they are loving it. More time with their momma... what could be better?! Love you friend!

Carrie said...

Ahh...those are great pics! The kids are so adorable! Glad it is going well so far! I think about homeschooling all the time...I really hope that I can do it someday and will sure ask for tips!
Continued prayers for your school year!
Carrie
Thanks for praying for us...I still have no idea what we are going to do but God will show us!

Carrie said...

I will continue to pray for you for sure!
We are still in "limbo". My husband isn't sure we need to sell the house and there is possibly a big business opportunity around the corner, and we may adopt again... :) Not totally sharing that one yet...but we are trying to wait and rest in the Lord and his plan. Thank You Thank You so much for your prayers!