Thursday, February 5, 2009

IT"S A BOY!

Many of you hopefully got to see our exciting news about our new son! Unfortunately I did not realized that I am not allowed to post his picture so I had to remove it! We received a referral for 18 month old Samuel on 2-3. We are so thrilled and in high gear processing all that that will mean and preparing for his arrival in 3-5 months. Silas, Kate and Maria are all thrilled but will be learning a lot about patience in the next few months!

3 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Saw your blog on the listserv. CONGRATS on your referral!! :)

Josh and Kristi said...

Congratulations! We have a Samuel too, and we hope to homeschool. We will be traveling soon (hopefully) and might be able to see you son.
Kristi
ausbrooksfamily.blogspot.com

Kristi J said...

Congrats on your referral..I saw where you posted on the listserv....such great news, kristi johnson #2 on girls (again)