Friday, February 20, 2009

Mike turns 40!!!






The pics say it all. We feel so blessed as we celbrate Mike's birthday to have 3 amazing kids with another on the way!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi, I'm bringing home a little guy next week (to WA state too) and he is just about the same age as your Samuel. I bet they are friends. Would you like me to look in on your boy while I'm there? E-mail me: erinpauline at yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Hi Karin! Do you remember me...Rachel Madson from MBS? I was at Sports Gym today with Jenny Black and Lindsay Peternell and they were telling me you are adopting from Ethiopia...My sister and brother in law are there as we speak picking up a little boy, we are watching 2 of their children while they are gone. Their blog address is http://siggyrae.blogspot.com/ and there is lots of info about their experience in addition to LOTS of links to other families who are adopting or who have. "A Bushel and a Peck" is a blog about a family who has brought 4 home from Ethiopia (they are good friends of ours as well). Their adopted Children range in age from infant to 10. I would love to talk more if you would like! I am so excited for you and will be praying for you and your journey.

Rachel Madson
www.rachelmadsonsblog.blogspot.com