Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beyond Cuteness


One of my friends (just call her Super Girl) recently threw me a shower. She patiently waited til I was ready and agreed to have it at my house where I thought the girls and Mo would be most comfortable. This is the only pic I got but at least it has the two gals who did all the planning but is missing the man of honor. : ) So, here is a pic of him in the fun new pack n play that he now sleeps in full time in the office next to our room since we are still not ready to move him further away to his crib in his room.
The shower was such a blessing as my living room was filled with woman I admire so much as moms. It was a reminder to me of the amazing community of support I have. Silas made a slide show CD of our pics from our trip that was so fun to show too.




Just had to share a few new pics as Mo is growing, sitting up now, eating varied forms of mushy food, and simply adorable!

2 comments:

missy said...

simply adorable indeed!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures friend! saw your in-laws over the weekend. It was great to see them. It was a CRAZY time to fly and yes my body is in recovery mode still, but God is giving me a little grace to get through this 3 under 3 thing. :) oh my. How you are doing it with 4 is beyond me. This lack of sleep thing is for the birds. :) hahahaha